Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Is Anyone Still There?

Faithful Readers,

I am well aware that it's been close to a month since I've posted an entry.  My friend Jess, who built this awesome site for me, has reminded me on several occasions that I should be posting at least once a week if I want to get some kind of revenue.  But here's the thing:

THIS SHIT IS HARD.

My therapist said she sees couples who have full time nannies and house keepers and are still felled by their infants and to those people I say "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you." 

If I had someone come in ONCE A WEEK for a couple hours it would be a huge help.  As it is, I'm doing this alone (during the weekdays), and while I love Monty endlessly, trying to keep him entertained all day every day gets real old real fast.  There are days I don't have time to eat, let alone write a blog entry.

I don't mean to....

Oh, he's awake.

Sigh.