Monday, June 10, 2013

Tears in Heaven

More frequently than I would like to admit I find myself imagining awful things that could happen to Monty.  Accidents, diseases, etc.  Usually I end up waving my hand in front of my face as if to physically wipe the thought away.

Yesterday Kurt caught me frantically waving my hand in front of my face.

"Are you having a seizure?"

"No.  I'm trying not to think about Eric Clapton's son."

"Just imagine Monty bouncing his grandchild on his knee."

At that I burst into tears because I realized I won't be here anymore by the time my son has grandchildren.  Ideally he'll live far beyond I will and if he does have kids and those kids have kids I won't be around for any of it.

I suddenly understand why people need religion.

Here's Kurt and Monty and me.  And my boobs.

Never has a man appreciated my boobs like my son.